Google and Hyundai’s Kia Motors America affiliate jointly will develop content- and search-based technology enabled by application-programming interfaces for the second generation of the auto maker's UVO eServices telematics system. The new technology will be available on the ’14 Sorento cross/utility vehicle outfitted with the UVO eServices/navigation package. UVO also features enhanced telematics offering a variety of infotainment and maintenance functions. Google ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.