Faureciaannounces construction of a new North America headquarters in Auburn Hills, MI. The 300,000-sq.-ft. (27,900-sq.-m) facility, scheduled for completion in spring 2014, will bring together technical staff from three existing Michigan sites. Faurecia, the world’s sixth-largest automotive supplier, has opened 15 new locations in North America and nearly doubled the size of its workforce since 2010. The new locations include six in Michigan, for a total of 13 sites in the state ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.