Continental Tire the Americas will invest $129 million in its Mount Vernon, IL, manufacturing facility, creating more than 100 full-time jobs over the next three years. Some $95 million of the investment will go toward expansion of the commercial-vehicle-tire production area, which will increase output to an annual volume of more than 3 million tires. Included in this investment is a new mixer to support the additional tire production. Completion of the expansion is expected in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.