BorgWarner will provide turbocharging technologies for Jaguar Land Rover’s new family of 4-cyl. gasoline and diesel engines expected to launch in 2015. To support the auto maker’s new engine-manufacturing operation near Wolverhampton, U.K., the supplier will expand its existing production lines and build a new engineering center in Bradford, U.K. The new production line will expand BorgWarner’s product offerings to include turbochargers for passenger vehicles, while ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.