KUKA Systems’ manufacturing operation in Toledo, OH, produces its 1 millionth body-in-white Jeep Wrangler JK. KUKA Toledo Production Operations, one of four plants comprising the Toledo Supplier Park, has 246 robots and builds 822 Wrangler bodies daily. The facility is the sole source of body-in-white Wranglers. Two other suppliers, each in its own building located at Chrysler Group's Toledo North assembly complex, perform separate assembly functions for the Wrangler. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.