ContiTech inaugurates a €10 million ($13.1 million) hose-line manufacturing facility in Subotica in northern Serbia. The plant expands the production capacity of the supplier’s ContiTech Fluid Technology subsidiary. Annual output of powertrain hose lines for European auto makers now is 1.8 million units involving about 80 different parts. "Subotica offers an excellent logistical hookup to our customers. Further advantages are a local labor market that offers just what ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.