BorgWarner opens a new production plant and engineering center in Brazil. The supplier says its new and expanded facilities will support OEMs in complying with forthcoming government regulations designed to increase fuel economy, innovation, environmental protection and energy efficiency as well as the quality and safety of vehicles and auto parts produced in Brazil. The legislation calls in part for a 12% average reduction in fuel consumption by cars and light vehicles by 2017. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.