KSPG is awarded contracts worth more than €400 million ($520 million) by several U.S. auto makers for mechatronic components designed to reduce fuel consumption and carbon-dioxide emissions. The German Tier 1 supplier will supply oil and vacuum pumps, exhaust-gas-recirculation modules, solenoid valves and throttle valves. A major share of the multiyear contracts constitutes the combined oil and vacuum pump manufactured by KSPG’s Pierburg Pump Technology subsidiary. The oil ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.