NatGasCarand AVS will certify, manufacture and market a proprietary compressed-natural-gas conversion system for installation on the ’12 and ’13 Ford F-150 5.0L engine. The partnership combines the manufacturing and distribution capability of NatGasCar with the installation expertise of AVS, the companies say. NatGasCar also will be able to better serve customers in the Western U.S. while providing an East Coast installation location for AVS. AVS ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.