Mercedes AMG, the high-performance brand 100% owned by Daimler, announces plans for a technical partnership with Aston Martin Lagonda. Basic elements of the planned partnership are supply agreements between Mercedes AMG, Mercedes-Benz Cars and Aston Martin. Mercedes AMG will supply Aston Martin with engines, while Mercedes-Benz Cars will provide the U.K. luxury sports-car manufacturer with electric and electronic components for future models. Daimler also receives up to 5% equity in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.