HVCC Global will supply 40,000 units of air conditioning systems to U.S. electric-vehicle maker Tesla Motors. The Korean manufacturer of automobile air-conditioning systems will supply the units for the Tesla Model S beginning in 2014. HVCC Global says it is developing environment-friendly air-conditioning systems for fuel-cell cars as well as EVs such as the Tesla. Toyota Boshuku Asia will establish a Thailand subsidiary to supply interior components and filter and powertrain ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.