BWI Group is supplying suspension-system components to the Range Rover Sport entering production this year. The new vehicle will use the company’s latest air-suspension and lightweight active-roll-control actuators. The U.K. supplier worked with Firestone Tire & Rubber to develop a new air sleeve for the air-suspension modules. A nylon-reinforced rubber compound designed for high performance in both hot and cold climates was developed, and the wall thickness was reduced to cut ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.