Harman provides the cloud platform used by the Aha infotainment system offered on the ’14 Mazda3 launching this fall. The free service allows selection of presets from more than 40,000 audio and information stations from the U.S., Japan and other countries, Harman says. Harman’s cloud platform enables Web-based entertainment and information in vehicles using a radio-like format. With Aha, Mazda drivers can access podcasts, radio stations, news, entertainment, audio books, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.