Magneti Marelli, through its automotive-lighting division, and China South Industries Group, through its subsidiary Hubei Huazhong Photoelectric Science and Technology, agree to a 50-50 joint venture for the production of headlamps and taillamps for automakers in China. The JV will invest €40 million ($54.1 million) to form Hubei Huazhong Magneti Marelli Automotive Lighting, located in Xiaogan in Hubei province, and plans to launch production during first-quarter 2015. At full ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.