CooTek announces its TouchPal interactive input technology will be integrated into the multimedia touchscreen of ’14 Mercedes-Benz S-Class cars. Interactive input combines contextual prediction and gesture technology to provide an easier and more intuitive way for users to input data on smart-screen devices, including automobile touchscreens, the app developer says in a news release. The TouchPal predictive engine in the ’14 S-Class multimedia system provides drivers with a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.