AIAG Teams With Major Automakers to Develop Supply-Chain Tracking Database AIAG reaches agreements with General Motors, Chrysler and Toyota to map the automotive supply chain using a communal platform. The automakers will support AIAG’s development of a first-ever web-based industry database for identifying the physical movement of finished goods, parts and materials through the supply chain. The database, planned for launch in early 2014, initially will map supplier shipments into the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.