Timing-Chain Contract Links BorgWarner With Asian Automakers BorgWarner's next-generation 0.26-in. (6.35-mm) inverted-tooth silent engine timing chains are featured on engines from Mitsubishi, Suzuki, Hyundai, GM Korea and one Chinese automaker. The supplier will produce the new timing chains for a variety of 0.7L to 2.0L gasoline engines for vehicles in Japan, China and Korea. The component combines inverted-tooth silent chain technology with an optimized link-back shape which reduces ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.