RacoWireless Underpins Audi A3 Connectivity RacoWireless will support Audi’s new lineup of 4G LTE-connected vehicles. The agreement follows an announcement by Audi and AT&T at the recent Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas of a partnership to provide the first-to-market 4G LTE-connected car in the U.S. with the all-new ’15 Audi A3 sedan coming to market this spring. RacoWireless will continue its relationship with Audi of America to support its award-winning technology. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.