SAULT STE. MARIE, MI – Christian Schumacher’s work centers on advanced car technology, yet includes basic human psychology. He oversees auto supplier Continental’s development of innovative safety systems. Those are designed to avert collisions in the first place and otherwise protect vehicle occupants as much as possible, should an inevitable crash occur. Today’s protection technology ranges from alerting a distracted driver of imminent danger to taking control ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.