Don’t Fall Asleep Yet: Toyota Says Autonomous Car Assists Driver Toyota tests a prototype car equipped with the automaker's latest self-driving technology in Tokyo, demonstrating the vehicle's ability to cope with winding roads and heavy traffic. The technology, combining an advanced lane-keeping system with vehicle-to-vehicle wireless communication, is designed to enhance safety by reacting to hard braking by the car ahead of it more quickly than a human driver could, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.