PARIS – France is reorganizing the government-funded organizations that support the auto industry, asking its biggest automotive competitive cluster to pay more attention to the development side of research and development and turn research into concrete results. Moveo says it will change from an “incubator of projects” to “incubator of products” in the 2013-2018 plan that will be announced in June. Moveo will aim more at meeting market demands and align ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.