There’s an extra £3 billion ($4.7 billion) up for grabs in the U.K. automotive supply chain. A new survey by the Automotive Council shows the purchasing budget of 14 automobile, engine and construction-equipment makers that responded to the survey is £23.6 billion ($37 billion) this year, up from £20.6 billion ($37 billion) in 2011. The council says that with auto makers spending a third of this figure, £8.4 billion ($13.2 billion), on local suppliers and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.