TRW unveils a capacitive touchpad sensor incorporating advanced handwriting-recognition software to help drivers and passengers coordinate and operate a variety of functions. The technology is ready for production, the supplier says. The new touchpad provides improved human-machine interface and advanced recognition functionality, with smaller packaging offering greater design freedom within the driver cabin. The handwriting-recognition touchpad can be used as a stand-alone product or ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.