Autolivsells its Autolive Mekan subsidiary to privately held Verktygs Allians i Hässleholm, a holding company for tooling and production-engineering businesses. Hassleholm, Sweden-based Autoliv Mekan, with nearly 200 employees and 2011 sales of $37 million, primarily manufactures components for seats in Volvo vehicles. Its original name Läreda Mekan will be restored. Verktygs Allians combines plastics, sheet-metal and injection-molded components in finished tooling and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.