TRW will launch its integrated electric-park-brake and electronic-stability-control system with major auto makers in Europe and China in 2014 and later in North America. The combined technologies eliminate the need for a separate electronic control unit in the system network, as the EPB control functions are performed within the upgraded ESC electro-hydraulic control unit, TRW says. The integrated system features additional functions such as drive-away assist, automatic hill hold and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.