SANTA MONICA, CA – The Fiat 500 subcompact may be turning heads in the U.S., but it’s one product under the Chrysler-Fiat umbrella that will remain distinctly Italian. “A lot of the work that’s going on with the new 500 is basically going to be done in Italy,” Brandon Faurote, head-Chrysler and Fiat brand North America design, tells WardsAuto on the sidelines of a media drive here. “We’ll be part of it from a distance.” The 500 is such an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.