Hino Australia lays claim to being the first truck maker to make a digital audio broadcast multimedia unit standard across its range of vehicles. Sydney-based Hino's unit features a 6.1-in. (15.5-cm) high-definition touch screen, digital and conventional AM/FM radio receivers, compact-disc and digital videodisc players, and USB and SD inputs. It also is Bluetooth-enabled. The factory-fitted technology is standard in all Hino 300, 500 and 700 Series trucks built since ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.