A hot-seller in Europe where it accounts for 65%-70% of sales, a diesel-powered Porsche Cayenne will hit the U.S. market in September. The $55,750 model will boast the next-generation, more fuel-efficient version of the V-6 diesel already available in the U.S. in the VW Toureg and Audi Q7. Porsche says the revamped engine is mated to an 8-speed automatic geared with performance in mind, helping to differentiate it from the lower-priced Toureg. “We have a special setup for our ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.