In a milestone event, a Chinese vehicle for the first time wins the top 5-star safety rating in the European New Car Assessment Program. The Qoros 3 sedan is the first international brand headquartered in China to be awarded five stars by Euro NCAP. The car, which is the first vehicle to be produced by a50-50 joint venture between China’s Chery and the Israel Corp. investment group, debuted at this year’s Geneva auto show. It is being built at a new plant in Changshu, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.