GENEVA – A popular T-shirt declares in huge letters the wearer is “I.B.M.” And in fine print, it adds: “Italian by marriage.” That’s how Italian consumers seem to regard the Fiat Freemont midsize cross/utility vehicle, which is based on the Journey – a Dodge conceived in Detroit and assembled in Mexico. “It is a Dodge, no doubt,” global brand chief Olivier Francois says. But it also has been “accepted by the Fiat customer as a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.