DEARBORN, MI – Ford has no intention of relinquishing its 75% share of the limo and livery industry when it replaces the venerable Lincoln Town Car with the MKT Town Car cross/utility vehicle early next year. The limo and livery segment is not particularly big; about 3,000-5,000 units annually, depending on the year. But it’s an important market for Ford and a handful of Lincoln dealers who specialize in such vehicles, says Len Deluca, director-commercial trucks. Ford ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.