ALPINE, NJ – A slimmed-down ’13 Range Rover rolls out at an extravagant preview event here, weighing 700 lbs. (318 kg) less than its predecessor thanks to copious use of aluminum in the body and frame. The venue is a palatial house that has been on the market the past four years for $65 million. Scheduled to appear in dealer showrooms in early December, the fourth-generation Range Rover is the first new model developed since India’s Tata bought the British brand from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.