SOUTHFIELD, MI – Honda’s Ridgeline compact pickup could get a new name with the next generation’s debut. “We need a truck the Honda way; we need a Honda truck,” Rick Schostek, senior vice president-Honda North America, tells a Society of Automotive Analysts conference here today. Asked if that means a name change is possible for the pickup, which debuted in the U.S. in 2005, Honda spokesman Sage Marie says, “We can’t say yet.” Marie ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.