YOKOHAMA, Japan – Hybrid technology takes center stage at the Japan Society of Automotive Engineers’ annual conference and exhibition, where 475 auto makers and suppliers display their latest technologies. A senior Honda engineer tells WardsAuto the auto maker will introduce its first full-hybrid, a 2-motor Accord, in early July. The car, which uses a 1.3-kW lithium-ion battery, initially will go on sale in Japan, followed later this year in the U.S. and Canada. The auto ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.