Just three months after signing on as a partner in the London Hydrogen Network Expansion project, Hyundai ships five ix35 hydrogen-fuel-cell-powered SUVs to the U.K. for use by various government ministries and agencies, WardsAuto has learned. Delivery of the vehicles puts in place the second European fleet to participate in the Hytech Project, a partnership between the cities of London and Copenhagen that aims at making both areas vehicle-emissions-free by developing the use of hydrogen ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.