NEW YORK – Jaguar conjures up a snowstorm on a sweltering summer’s day here to unveil its first all-wheel-drive system, to be available on the upcoming ’13 XJ sedan. The AWD model is presented on an outdoor ice-skating rink set up by the British importer near the Hudson River. “All-wheel drive will allow us to compete in segments 10 times larger than we compete in today,” says Andy Goss, CEO of Jaguar Land Rover North America. More than 80% of rival ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.