Jaguar Land Rover expands its pioneering education program aimed at boosting the skills of engineers working within the automotive supply chain and other high-tech industries. The Advanced Skills Accreditation Scheme (ASAS), based on a program developed by JLR in partnership with leading U.K. universities, offers engineers the chance to develop the “green” and future engineering expertise that will be needed to create world-leading new products and technologies over the next ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.