VIENNA – Kia reveals the first sketch of its upcoming pro_cee’d GT, a sporty version of its second-generation pro_cee’d 3-door hatchback. The company describes the new version as “a hot hatch perfectly aligned with Kia’s sportiness and fun-to-drive positioning.” The GT model will feature a 1.6L turbocharged direct-injected gasoline engine mated to a 6-speed manual transmission. The auto maker does not provide power ratings for the engine. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.