A U.K. charity spends £1 million ($1.52 million) to design the world’s first “flat-pack” all-terrain light truck intended to handle the rigors of the African continent. Sir Torquil Norman, founder of the Norman Trust, says the vehicle he calls the OX is unlike any other vehicle and has no competitor in concept, performance or pricing. Norman says the OX became a dream three years ago and now is a realistic ambition with a working prototype that has completed ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.