DETROIT – The auto industry needs to agree on a standard connector for 480V DC “quick charging,” Nissan’s chief operating officer says. “Deployment of quick chargers is critical to increase mainstream adoption of electric vehicles,” Toshiyuki Shiga tells attendees of the recent SAE World Congress here. “Within SAE there appears to be difference of opinion on standard connectors using quick chargers,” Shiga notes. There are at least ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.