PARIS – PSA Peugeot Citroen again was the leading company to publish patents in France in 2011 with a total of 1,237, up 85 from a year earlier. Auto industry research and development is heavily represented in France, and the country encourages research with tax benefits. Last year’s 20 biggest filers published 38% more patents than in 2010. Robert Bosch filed 57% more patents in 2011 than prior-year, but Renault filings fell 56%, dropping the auto maker to 10th place from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.