PARIS – PSA Peugeot Citroen and five academic and research partners launch a vibration laboratory aimed at turning research into income for the schools and new technology for the auto maker. The VAT@Lyon laboratory is part of PSA’s Open Lab initiative launched last year in which the auto maker is trying to reduce research-and-development costs while helping researchers move their ideas toward development. The VAT (Vibro-Acoustic-Tribology) lab has five specific ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.