Renault Group Chief Operating Officer Carlos Tavares announces the designation of the recently upgraded Renault Samsung Motors design studio in South Korea as Renault Design Asia, with responsibility for carrying out all design activity for vehicles being developed by the auto maker for Asian markets. Speaking at a news conference at the RSM Technical Center and Creative Center in Giheung in suburban Seoul, Tavares says Renault Design Asia is taking over design of the next-generation SM3 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.