Renault Samsung Motors is getting ready for a January production launch of the SM3 ZE electric vehicle at its Busan, South Korea, plant. The compact sedan recently was named one of two EVs in Korea that qualify for a tax break based on energy efficiency. The RSM production target for 2012 is 500 units, all of which will be designated for government test fleets, a spokesman tells WardsAuto. The SM3 ZE has been exhibited at various auto shows. It shares a platform with the Renault ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.