LOS ANGELES – General Motors is not alarmed that Nissan is entering the commercial-van segment but nor is it coasting, a top executive says. “We’ve got other things that (can) broaden that portfolio and leverage it much better,” Mark Reuss, president-GM North America, tells WardsAuto in an interview here. GM is the No.2 best-seller of commercial vans in the U.S., with 58,095 Chevy Express and 14,006 GMC Savana deliveries through October, WardsAuto data shows. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.