VIENNA – Skoda Auto releases the first official pictures of its new Rapid sedan, which is slated to make its debut at the Paris auto show in late September. The Rapid, internally codenamed SK251, also was known as the A-Entry or Global Compact Limousine during development. Based on the MissionL concept unveiled at last year’s Frankfurt auto show, the Rapid is the first series car to fully feature the Volkswagen Group brand’s newly formulated design language. It will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.