Shopping-Mall EV Charging Station Incorporates Solar Energy Energy Systems Network, the State of Indiana’s clean-technology initiative, coordinates development of a charging station for electric vehicles integrated with solar power and battery storage. The station, installed at the Clay Terrace shopping mall in Carmel, IN, contains both traditional and quick-charge charging ports connected to a roof-mounted solar panel. It is available to EV owners at no cost. Solar energy is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.