Hyundai-Kia, U. of M. Team to Combat Distracted Driving, Boost Fuel Economy The Hyundai-Kia America Technical Center partners with the University of Michigan on two advanced automotive-engineering projects focused on distracted driving and fuel economy. One project addresses highway hypnosis, a mental state in which a person can drive great distances without recollection of having consciously done so. Engineers and students will measure driver brainwaves using electroencephalograph ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.