HGST Unveils Sixth-Generation Hard Disk Drive for Vehicle Infotainment Systems HGST begins shipping its new Endurastar J4K320 family, a single-platter hard disk drive specifically designed for automotive infotainment and telematics applications. The company, formerly Hitachi Global Storage Technologies, says its sixth-generation hard disk drive family provides the industry’s highest automotive capacity at 320GB, 220% more than its predecessor. The Endurastar J4K320 family ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.