Harman Enhances Infotainment Platform With Smartphone Technology Harman International acquires iOnRoad Technologies, a developer of vehicle safety systems. Israel-based iOnRoad’s technology, also known as Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS), includes the iOnRoad augmented-reality driving app. The technology does not require dedicated hardware and runs on several software platforms including Android, iOS, Windows and Linux. Harman says nearly 1 million users already have ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.